08 Nov Customer Relation Officer
Malaysia’s Pioneering Asset Auction House (Est. 2004)
“We are your Auction Marketplace for ASSETs including properties, banknotes, antique / art pieces and more.”
MNP commenced its operation by conducting foreclosure auction of real estate. MNP Auctioneers Sdn. Bhd. was established in 2004 and is today a well known auction company with offices in Penang and Kuala Lumpur.
It was not until 2014 to practically diversify its portfolio when MNP was appointed the first ever official auctioneer of Bank Negara Malaysia (Central Bank of Malaysia) to handle the Bank’s auction of Malaysian Banknotes with special serial numbers.
MNP further strengthened its asset auction market leadership when it launched the inaugural Straits Chinese Antique Auction in May 2017.
MNP was awarded ISO 9001:2008 in Quality Management System in year 2010 and further upgraded to ISO 9001:2015 in year 2018.
It achieved another milestone when it was awarded the National Mark of Malaysian jointly by SIRIM and SMECORP IN 2015.
Some of the notable companies who are our customers include Bank Negara Malaysia, Asian Heritage Museum, Guang Dong Bao Bao Museum Co. Ltd (China) Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad, CIMB Bank Berhad, Maybank, Hong Leong Bank Berhad, Malaysia Building Society Berhad and more. We are also active with corporate social responsibilities through a variety of Charity Auctions.
Some of the notable achievements and awards that our team (including our youthful MD) have achieved over the years include:
Conducted the FIRST Maybank Grand Auction in Dec 2004
Complimentary Letter from Maybank for Outstanding Performance from January – June 2005
All-Time Event Partner for Penang International Property Expo (PIP Expo)
FIRST Auctioneer in Malaysia to be Certified ISO 9001:2008 in Quality Management System
Best Panel of Auctioneer Nationwide – Standard Chartered Bank
Conducted Charity Auctions for St. Nicholas Home & The Rotary of Penang
Top-50 Enterprise Gold Award Winner (2011)
Chairman of the Penang Auctioneers Association
Educating Public about Property Auction through Open Seminar
The first ever exclusive official auctioneer appointed by Bank Negara Malaysia since 2014
Conducted the largest ever China artifacts auction event in South East Asia (RM119 million transacted within one day)
Conducted non-property auction such as Numismatic, Art & Collectible auction events
We look forward to having more TALENTS joining us as we move towards becoming the best in Malaysia and beyond. With good people, we can do it faster. Are you the one?
About the opportunity:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering exceptional service and who can provide world-class client support to MNP’s buyers and sellers. This role is responsible for ensuring the success of clients’ bidding experience through phone, email, chat and working through various questions and troubleshooting processes – sometimes handling complex customer issues, conflict resolution, and eliminating roadblocks. At the end of the day, your aim is to wow our customers and leave them with greater knowledge and a smile. Our Customer Relation Officer are responsible for recognising opportunities to offer additional assistance or product enhancements. Also, this role will intermingle with customers and other internal departments to provide information in response to cases regarding our website, user accounts, and services offered.
Job Location :
(a) MNP ArtCenter, Quill City Mall, Kuala Lumpur
(b) Jelutong, Penang
Position: Full Time, 5 days work
Responsibilities of a Customer Relation Officer but are not limited to:
- Resolve customers’ complaints and enquiries efficiently by establishing strong rapport with customers through effective communications and problem resolution
- Expand customer base by upselling and cross-selling
- Keep records of necessary customer interactions and enter all information required into the company database
- Dealing on customer inquiries and complain. Effective and efficient handling of customers with timely follow up and closure
- Respond promptly and effectively to customer inquiries via phone, email, whatsapp, and walk-in
- To actively promoting marketing campaigns. Advise customers by providing information on products
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues through available resources and escalate to appropriate channels when needed
- Participate in pre and post auction activities
- Fresh graduates and candidates without experience are encouraged to apply, training will be provided
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma or relevant experienced
- Self-motivated, Independent, Committed, Customer-focused and Result oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin and English. Prefer Mandarin speaking candidates as candidates will have to deal with Mandarin-speaking clients
- Strong multitasking skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Resistant to stress and capable of working under pressure.
- Basic Salary + High Commission
- Event Allowance
- Reward Incentive
- Attendance Incentive
- Annual increment and performance bonus
- Birthday Leave
- Personal development opportunities